Elevate Your Image: Vendor Etiquette
On Friday, August 24, 2018, TBN - VA convened for our Elevate Your Image workshop at Petersburg Public Library to discuss vendor etiquette for the upcoming back to school event we're supporting.
Here's some tips we shared:
(1) Arrive early, the set up time for Shaping Up Our Future's Back to School Kick-Back is 11 A.M.
(2) Bring your own table and tent, if you're purchasing one make the color black.
(3) Be professional, make sure your table cloth is cloth and not plastic, your clothing isn't wrinkled and you're personable and presentable.
(4) Be creative. Passing out literature during the event just wont cut it. Make up fun games and demonstrations that engage both the kids and their parents.
(5) Network. Make your rounds to all other vending tables, collect data from event patrons and be sure to call and connect with those you meet thereafter.
We hope to see you September 2, 2018 at 2-6 P.M. for more please feel free to email us at email@example.com for details on how to participate as a vendor.