New Partnership With ECPI University
On Friday, April 13, 2018 THE BEST NETWORK - RICHMOND CHAPTER served as an advisory member to the staff and faculty at ECPI University. We accompany other area companies in discussing ways to make ECPI's Business School more marketable, and shared ideas on how to better prepare the business students for life after graduation.
From the advisory meeting the following available service opportunities were revealed:
- student mentoring needed; ECPI Business is open to having employers and professionals visit the university and conduct in-class presentations on either campus ( Inns-brook and Moorefield).
- ECPI Career Services wishes to partner with Richmond's Professional Organization and Networks as a resource to the students. BEST RVA hopes to compile a list as a resource to ECPI. (please let us know if you wish to be referred).
- ECPI is currently in the process of redesigning classrooms and making them a real-world business environment; BEST RVA suggested making a room an actual student-run business or mock boardroom.
- ECPI welcomes alumni to return to campus to volunteer as mentors to current students
- ECPI welcomes employers to partner with their career readiness efforts, mentors needed to teach life skills, budgeting, business etiquette, leadership and much more.
BEST RVA is committed to doing all we can to serve ECPI and employers throughout Virginia. If you're interested in being a mentor or guest speaker or if you wish to receive any additional information please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.